Shooting Day 03 – Company of Shadows

Sadly, this morning one of our crew members, who shall remain anonymous, tested positive with Covid-19. We had to delay the shoot until everyone else got tested again. Another crew member tested positive also. Everyone else tested negative. From now on mask wearing will be implemented more strictly. Luckily all cast members tested negative. But losing two crew members will make this shoot very challenging. We are strictly following California Covid-19 guidelines. It sucks. Poorly. But hopefully we will be able to finish this project, although it’s clear it will be a bigger challenge

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *